[Leica] Farewell, My Lovelies

Doug Herr wildlightphoto at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 9 13:37:39 PST 2016

Bill Clough wrote:

        I have cleaned the bodies, the black M6 and the chrome,
double-stroke M3, cycled their shutters at 1/1000 a number of times to keep
them in shape and then carefully wrapped them in protective bubble wrap for
their journey.
<<<

Wonderful story of your time with your timeless tools, Bill.  I did much the same last year with the DMR.  It served me well but I didn't want to think about it or dwell on it, I just boxed the camera and sent it off to where new adventures await it.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com
http://doug-herr.fineartamerica.com