[Leica] Jayanard's rant

lrzeitlin at aol.com lrzeitlin at aol.com
Thu Feb 4 15:25:46 PST 2016

Come off it Jayanand. Have you been to Kashmir recently. If any press lies to it’s readers it is the Indian press. I suggest you read the story of what happened after the 1947 partition.
http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2015/06/29/the-great-divide-books-dalrymple
At least in India the vice is institutionalized. When I lived there I was advised that the magic mantra I could use in any dispute with the authorities was “Is there any special fee I can pay to expedite this matter?” Usually there was.
India is a wonderful country but to accuse any other country of racism or religious intolerance is the pot calling the kettle black.
Larry Z