[Leica] IMG: Exploring the House on a Sub-Freezing Morning

Jim Nichols jhnichols at lighttube.net
Sat Dec 17 08:26:36 PST 2016

Hi Douglas,

I'm afraid that I have more productive ways to spend my time. With the
arrogance displayed by Lockheed-Martin and the Department of Defense to
others who complained, I feel it would only increase my medical bills.
The money is better spent on the repairs.  I put it off because I dread
dealing with the dust and droppings from the repair work.