[Leica] Leica R9/DMR

Stasys Petravicius stasys1 at cox.net
Sat Dec 10 06:23:39 PST 2016

Hi All- My camera (which was CLA’d about a year and a half ago at the factory in Germany) is on the fritz again. Will not work unless I use the “m” setting on the exposure program dial. I’m currently using the Sony a7r - but it has issues also. Slow auto focus, sudden battery exhaustion ( shows 2 bars and after few frames dies suddenly). The new 24-240 Sony lens fit to the camera body is not as tight as the R9 or the Sony with a Novaflex adapter for the Leica 28-70 lens. What am I to do? Resort to buying an iPhone?  The hell with it - I’m going sailing today and looking at old 356 Porsche cars. Best, Stasys