[Leica] Seven decades of classic photography from the Observer

Lluis Ripoll Photography lluisripollphotography at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 16:38:47 PST 2016

Gerry,

Thank you very much for sharing these masterpieces I will be never tired to look at.

When I see these I’m more convinced that the perfection of the digital images has spoiled the magic charme of the classical photography and even I regret more and more to have discontinued the use of film, even if in my opinion, it is no more as it was in the past.

Even looking at my own film pictures, lately I’m working a lot with my old pictures, I can see a difference between the pictures I shoot before the year … say 2004 and the later ones…. Did you noticed this?

Cheers
Lluis