[Leica] iPhone

lrzeitlin at aol.com lrzeitlin at aol.com
Thu Aug 25 20:27:21 PDT 2016

I have been retired for years. I don't own an iPhone. Or any other camera equipped phone. When I want to make phone calls I use a tiny talk only pocket sized cell phone whose battery stays charged for weeks at a time, When I take pictures I use a real digital camera, currently a credit card sized Canon 780 Elph. It has a 12 mp sensor, a zoom lens, a recent display and an optical viewfinder. It works well and doesn't cost me anything to own, For serious work I use an Olympus 4/3 Pen.. My drawers full of Leica, Contax and Olympus gear stay unopened. As they have for years. My kids will wonder why the old man burdened himself with so much opto/mechanical junk when all photography is digital.
Larry Z