[Leica] IMGs: About those iphones I SURRENDER! :-)

George Lottermoser george.imagist at icloud.com
Thu Aug 25 17:32:31 PDT 2016

> On Aug 25, 2016, at 5:57 PM, Ted Grant <tedgrant at shaw.ca> wrote:
>
> Hopefully I can put all the directions together successfully to illustrate I haven't lost my ability to find interesting photo moments with a "DAMN TELEPHONE!" J .
>
> So before I die shortly I will learn how to master an iphone and capture interesting photo moments as I did with my magnificent LEICA'S!

Don’t think about this new “device” as phone.
At this point that is about the simplest function on the damn thing.

Think of it AS:
A POWERFUL COMPUTER
	complete with image editing and post processing
	email processing
	web site and blog editor
	web browser
	note book

AN 8 MP STILL CAMERA that fits in your pocket without stress to the pocket
AN HD Video CAMERA with film editing software built in

oh
and by the way
you can take or make a phone call

fond regards,