[Leica] HAPPY WORLD PHOTO DAY! :-)

Philippe photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 12:53:07 PDT 2016

Happy photo day to you all!

I also have the book and the photographer's notes. I cannot recommend a better read.

OTT: been off the lists for a while, kept busy visiting places and then altering the house … and will post a couple of shots when finally done.
In the meantime, here's one pix shot in Porto (Portugal) and which you might enjoy

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Portugal-2016/Porto-sunset-people-3355.jpg.html
or
http://tinyurl.com/zkq6wen

Have fun all and be wise ;-)

And long live dear Uncle Dad, doctor Ted, OC

Amities d'Alsace
Philippe et Alice