[Leica] The only follower

lluisripollphotography lluisripollphotography at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 15:52:01 PDT 2016

Jim,

Thank you very much, this small orchestra is called “Cobla”, genuine Catalan name and tradition, the music they play is the “Sardana” the traditional and popular Catalan dance, I have posted some shots, I will search them to show you. You are right too about the instruments, on the “Cobla” there some genuine Catalan instruments.

Lluis