[Leica] Camera count

lrzeitlin at aol.com lrzeitlin at aol.com
Sat Aug 6 15:38:37 PDT 2016

I watched the athletes file into the Olympic stadium last night. By actual count I saw two SLR type cameras, one strap hung camera, a handful of Go Pro type cameras and at least 500 cell phone and tablet type cameras. One of the commentators estimated that there were over 20,000 cell phone cameras in the stands. No Leicas on display at all. I guess they were too valuable to take to crime prone Rio. The conclusion, Olympic athletes are not photographers.
Larry Z