[Leica] Metabones Sony Smart Adapter Mark 3

Steve Barbour steve.barbour at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 06:45:15 PDT 2016

In order to use Canon lenses with full automation, on the Sony A7RM2 body the Metabones Smart Adapter  Mark 3 or Mark 4 may be used. These adapters are firmware upgradeable. The Mark 3 uses a proprietary adapter to USB internet adapter for upgrades. (Mark 4 uses a micro USB to USB connection). Do you know about, or have the Proprietary adapter wire for the Mark 3 for firmware updates? Please let me  know as I want to upgrade the Mark 3 adapter firmware, so I wish to purchase, or use the proper adapter wire,

Many thanks.

steve.