[Leica] IMG: Nuclear Power Plant

al crouch al.crouch at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 29 09:23:56 PDT 2016

Tina:
You were in a much better position to know which rules to follow and which you could ignore, but I would be really nervous about taking that photograph.  In an autocratic environment, the defense of "already on the internet" might not carry much weight. And the fact that the image does not reveal technical details could be challenged as well.
Nice shot, though.