[Leica] IMG: A walk in Amsterdam

Alan Magayne-Roshak amr3 at uwmalumni.com
Mon Apr 18 20:58:29 PDT 2016

On Sat, 16 Apr 2016 Nathan Wajsman <photo at frozenlight.eu>wrote:

>I spent last Saturday in Amsterdam. I arrived at the Central Station on
the train from Eindhoven around 10 a.m. I then walked to the Rijksmuseum,
my first >objective for the day?I had not been there since a major
remodeling. After nourishing my soul with the great art, I walked back
towards the centre, stopping at >the Kattenkabinet, a unique art gallery
dedicated to art with cats as the main theme. I took lots of pictures at
both venues, and of course also along the streets >as I walked. The
resulting gallery is here:

>http://www.frozenlight.eu/ams_april2016
<http://www.frozenlight.eu/ams_april2016>

>I hope that I have managed to find some fresh views of a city I know very
well and which I consider one of my ?second homes? although it has been a
couple >of years since my last visit.

>Comments and critique are very welcome.

>Cheers,
>Nathan
Another delightful travelog.  You pack a lot of living into each week.  I
can't fathom your prodigious output.

--
Alan

(Retired)