[Leica] Hand Made Self Publish

Richard Taylor r.s.taylor at comcast.net
Mon Apr 4 07:42:26 PDT 2016

Lew - My thought exactly.  We used this method of binding for our technical reports at work for at least twenty years.  Cheap and quick and can be done in-house.  But, not awfully durable unless the pages are carefully handled.  That said. most of the reports we bound this way, some over 300 pages, were still in good, useful condition, many, many years after they were first issued.

Dick