[Leica] IMG: a few snaps from an outdoor dinner

Adam Bridge abridge683 at fastmail.com
Tue Sep 29 15:45:34 PDT 2015

We were invited to a county-wide fund-raiser the evening of the eclipse which rose behind a levy and a lot of trees, hence unseen and unphotographed.

But there were other rewards as I strolled the crowd:

This young lade has great eyes and was pouring wine. Couldn’t have been better:

<https://adam-bridge.smugmug.com/Portraits/2015-Casa-Dinner/n-HHwq26/i-VVRmtZF/A>

A greeter as we entered:

<https://adam-bridge.smugmug.com/Portraits/2015-Casa-Dinner/n-HHwq26/i-VVDCGSR/A>

And another. I don’t think I’ll be allowed to attend alone from now on:

<https://adam-bridge.smugmug.com/Portraits/2015-Casa-Dinner/n-HHwq26/i-Bpk2Wsj/A>

There was lots of very enjoyable wine.

<https://adam-bridge.smugmug.com/Portraits/2015-Casa-Dinner/n-HHwq26/i-PJ9fkdX/A>

Feel free to look at other shots - they’re mostly for friends who were attending. One is our state representative who covers the area of the Valley Fire that burned through 900 homes in less than 48 hours.

Comments/suggestions/critique always welcome.

Adam Bridge