[Leica] IMG: A Grandmothers Blessing

Herbert Kanner kanner at acm.org
Tue Sep 29 12:50:01 PDT 2015

Ohh. I looked up “LRPS”. Having lived in England for eight years, I became familiar with how hard it was to get that distinction.
I liked that shot very much. The way the cloud of vapor helps make the out-of-focus bride quite acceptable, for instance. What is making that cloud?

Herbert Kanner
kanner at acm.org

Question Authority and the authorities will question you.