[Leica] Dear Doug

Frank Filippone red735i at verizon.net
Tue Sep 29 10:48:05 PDT 2015

I really respect your technical abilitiens. Your photos of wildlife are simply beyond good. I even take back my tongue in cheek accusation that your bird pictures being taken from taxidermy subjects. (How else can a human get so close to wild birds?)

It looks like i am not alone..

In tha past week or so, after you reported on the capabilities of a certain brand C lens, all the available Ebay lenses have been quickly sold.

I sincerely hope you will continue to offer such reviews or share your techniques in taking really superb wildlife photos. However, would you consider keeping the audience a bit smaller so that we, your email friends, can partake first?

Lest someone think i am serious, yes i am. But only in the praise of a truly generous man who is both technically proficient, and has the phitos to prove he can not only technically work under pressure, but has a portfolio to prove it.

Well done, Doug..

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net