[Leica] Backup hardware: USB3 HDD

Nathan Wajsman nwajsman at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 09:59:54 PDT 2015

Well, I was just making an assumption given that so many things are manufactured in China these days. I stand corrected. Good to know since I generally prefer to avoid Chinese products, and it so happens that most of my external HDDs are indeed WD.

Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu
http://www.greatpix.eu