[Leica] Barcelona gathering

Peter Klein pklein at threshinc.com
Wed Sep 23 01:37:22 PDT 2015

LUG: The train in Spain rides mainly on the plain, and I am on it. :-)

I just wanted to say hi to everyone. The Barcelona gathering was wonderful. it was great to finally meet in person people I have known "virtually" for years.

Our friend Lluis is a perfect host and a perfect gentleman, and one of the nicest people you'll ever meet. But we knew that! Mariela is one of the sweetest ladies to grace this planet.

Greg, you'll be happy to know that I did some Groucho Marx impressions during the dinner. This amused the Americans at one nearby table, and bewildered the Russians at another.

We walked all over the city with Lluis, Mariela, Geoff and Bron. I took many photos, but you'll have to wait until we get home to see them.

Thanks to all for a fantastic time, especially to Lluis and Mariela.

-Peter
Sent from my iPhone. Any mistakes are all its fault.