[Leica] LR CC crashes & Windows 10

Aram Langhans leica_r8 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 22 23:14:53 PDT 2015

My card is onboard, too.  Intel video, and I have not heard if they will be issuing a driver update.  But, as I said in my previous message, no problem with LR, just with PS CS6.

ARam

Aram Langhans
(Semi) Retired  Science Teacher
& Unemployed photographer

“The Human Genome Project has proved Darwin more right than Darwin himself would ever have dared dream.”   James D. Watson