[Leica] IMG: In Keeping With the Battle of Britain on OM List

Jim Nichols jhnichols at lighttube.net
Sun Sep 20 08:11:00 PDT 2015

Hi Douglas,
Give my best wishes to your wife.  Thanks for your interest in the photo
of Eric.  He was 17 when the war ended, and, since the RAF had a pilot
surplus at that time, he was assigned to a bomb disposal unit.  He later
flew gliders, and was one of Britain's earliest designers of homebuilt
airplanes.

Wing Commander Chris Barker, who is a member of the Olympus list, came
up with two links that you might find interesting.

http://cluttonfred.info  <http://cluttonfred.info/>

http://cluttonfred.info/eric  <http://cluttonfred.info/eric>