[Leica] IMG: In Keeping With the Battle of Britain on OM List

Jim Nichols jhnichols at lighttube.net
Wed Sep 16 12:41:15 PDT 2015

There has been some excellent coverage of the Battle of Britain
Remembrance Celebration today on the Olympus List.  I just happened to
run in to an RAF veteran, a couple of years older than myself, at the
airport today.  While he can still fly, he has trouble hauling himself
into and out of his Luscombe.

His constant companion is his current parakeet, a youngster named Bill.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Eric+and+Bill.tif.html

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Bill+and+Eric.tif.html

I thought I would add these images to the remembrance of the RAF.