[Leica] One more prairie pano

Nathan Wajsman nwajsman at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 21:37:33 PDT 2015

Very nice indeed. I am going to north Wales Sunday and Monday. The landscape there is ideal for IR—lots of greenery, big sky, rolling hills etc. Unfortunately, the criticial ingredient—sunshine—will likely be absent. Still, I think I will take one of my IR filters with me, just in case.

Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu
http://www.greatpix.eu