[Leica] iPhone to the rescue.

Herbert Kanner kanner at acm.org
Sat Oct 31 16:57:10 PDT 2015

Oy! You just ruined my day. As I told before (last week, I think) I was driving in solid car to car traffic when I spied a perfect low afternoon shot with a perfect cloud in the sky. I saw that I could pull over off the road onto pure countryside. Then, hell on wheels, no SD card in my camera, not the M but the X100S. Some Lug’er commented that I should always carry a spare. Bah humbug. I’ll never fill more than a tenth of an 8 gig card before dumping it into LR and reformatting it. No, what kills me is that I was too stupid to take the shot with my iPhone. Pure snobbery.

Herb

Herbert Kanner
kanner at acm.org

Question Authority and the authorities will question you.