[Leica] IMG: Solo Breakfast

Gerry Walden gerry.walden at icloud.com
Fri Oct 30 22:23:48 PDT 2015

I think I prefer this one to the ‘shared’ one Jay, but it could almost have been taken in any diner which makes it less unique. The ceiling and the curved wall at the end are of course the give-aways. I am enjoying looking at these.

If you can get there on this trip, I would suggest a trip off the 93 to Portsmouth NH before heading up to Rockport Maine. Centre of old Portsmouth is nice, and along the old waterfront, and Rockport is, of course, renowned as a photographers paradise.

Gerry

Gerry