[Leica] Anyone having trouble with the new LR beyond importing? - CONFESSION TIME!

Gerry Walden gerry.walden at icloud.com
Wed Oct 21 12:42:58 PDT 2015

Having spent so long with Adobe trying to right the problem as described in my previous emails, I have gone back to the previous version of LR CC. My main problem was the VERY slow running of the new one. However, after I had done that I noticed that the disk where my Camera Raw Cache is situated had been turned off when I went away, and I had not turned it back on, so I had nowhere for the cache to go. That could have been the whole problem all along, as that would really slow things down. I therefore think that maybe the problem was of my making and they didn’t spot it. However I am not gooing to risk re-installing the update just in case!

Gerry