[Leica] My Zone System Days

lluisripollphotography lluisripollphotography at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 11:51:22 PDT 2015

Hi Gerry,

Yes! after that exercises I went to the LIFE!

As you know the rendition is quite different from a wet print than a scanned one, I have in front of my eyes the original print and it is much more rich, I’ve do very few adjustments with LR on the scanned one, probably I shall invest more time… and even so when printed will be still different from the darkroom copy!

Thanks you very much for your opinion and comment

Cheers
Lluis

El 18/10/2015, a les 19.48, Gerry Walden <gerry.walden at icloud.com> va escriure: