[Leica] My Zone System Days

lluisripollphotography lluisripollphotography at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 10:40:13 PDT 2015

In the 80’s I was learning and doing a lot of exercises of the the Zone System, I recognize it was an excellent apprenticeship for learning and acquire practice estimating the light, B&W, developing. Now I compare this time as the are arpeggios exercises for a pianist, the necessary exercises to forget the technique when is playing.

This picture is te scan from a print I’ve do on my Darkroom in Ilford Gallery No.1, I want scan the negative and try to improve the contrasts, when I have more time.

Toll, El Brugent River, La Riba (Tarragona)

Please view large

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Zone+System+Days/1984040219PLLR5.jpg.html>

Leica R3, Super Angulon 21mm f4, Film Technical Pan 2415  ISO25, developed in Technidol L.C., with pre-weting and interrupted developing resting 1 min. in water.

Thanks for looking!

Saludos cordiales
Lluis