[Leica] If not Lightroom, ...

Spencer Cheng spencer at aotera.org
Tue Oct 13 01:00:04 PDT 2015

Hi Richard,

That maybe be true but my spare time is bit limited right now. I rather not try to learn new S/W package that sounds like bad QA effort during beta. Leaking memory is a pain to track down (been-there-done-that-too-many-times) but no S/W should exit beta status unless that was resolved. Some Adobe excutroid(s) has their bonus depending on the S/W exiting beta.

I can always wait a few months and keep on using Aperture until either Apple breaks it or Adobe gets it’s act together. :-)

Regards,
Spencer

I also hate the S/W rental model that Adobe/MS/Oracle/Cadence/etc uses.