[Leica] FS: 2016 calendar, fine prints

Doug Herr wildlightphoto at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 2 12:04:57 PDT 2015

FS: I'm taking orders for my 2016 calendar, to be printed shortly.  The cost this year is US$15 plus shipping.  See the photos in the calendar at http://www.wildlightphoto.com/calendar/ and order either through the links on this page or contact me (off list please) at wildlightphoto (at) earthlink (dot) net

FS: fine prints of many of my wildlife photos are now available either through Fine Art America (link below my signature line) or directly through me.  Prints ordered through me will be signed, prints ordered through Fine Art America will not.  For signed prints please contact me off-list at wildlightphoto (at) earthlink (dot) net

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com
http://doug-herr.fineartamerica.com