[Leica] IMGS: Comparing SL and M240 and 19R and Noctilux

Frank Verizon red735i at verizon.net
Mon Nov 30 18:06:16 PST 2015

You mentioned old eyes as a major reason to a camera other than an M.
My story at age 35 was the same.  I felt my eyes were not capable of critically focusing.  I went out and bought a AF camera.   Took it out on its maiden trip and realized my eyes were better than AF.  that was a few years ago.
Now, with an evf and magnified view, I am still better than AF.  But it takes time to focus.  Rocks don't move. People move, change expression.  Technology has helped my old eyes.

I sincerely hope that AF allows you to continue to do the kind of photography you are famous for.

Eyes get older.  AF is a tool to overcome the inevitable.

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net