[Leica] IMG: Café Zurich

Gerry Walden gerry.walden at icloud.com
Sun Nov 29 07:38:12 PST 2015

Having come back to Leica after an absence of 12+ years I have had to do a bit of re-learning of old skills, and also needed a hand solving a problem I had with the M9. The problem was that I could not work out how to lock the exposure prior to shooting because I couldn’t find my way through the menu options.

During the weekend I had in Barcelona with ‘the Invisible One’ my menu problem was quickly solved by his greater knowledge of Leica menus, and I had plenty of time to practice zone focusing, so here a couple of results from shooting inside Café Zurich (spiritual home of the LUG):

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gwpics/L1000736.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gwpics/L1000741.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gwpics/L1000742.jpg.html

All three were taken on the Zeiss 50mm Sonnar f1.5.

Gerry

Gerry Walden LRPS
www.gwpics.com
+44 (0)23 8046 3076 or