[Leica] Paris Photo

Douglas Barry imra at iol.ie
Fri Nov 13 16:50:16 PST 2015

As many of you know, Paris Photo 2015 has been on this week from yesterday,
and continues over this weekend. It is always a wonderful show, and Paris is
a wonderful city to visit as a photographer, or indeed as an ordinary
tourist. Until my wife got ill, I went to Paris Photo every year, and I was
sorry I couldn't go there again this year.

I don't know how many Luggers are there at the moment, but, as a member of
this list, I wish to express my horror at the appalling carnage that is
happening to innocent people over there tonight. To Philippe and the other
photographers we know in France, or any one else who is in Paris, I hope you
and your loved ones are safe and that you have my deepest sympathies on this
tragedy.

Douglas