[Leica] The Decisive Moment

Philippe photo.philippe.amard at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 05:05:04 PST 2015

One book that may not be known to many is this catalogue, excellently printed.

http://www.gianadda.ch/wq_pages/en/expositions/ancienne-cartier-bresson.php

Purchased for 39 CHF, or was it €, last summer at the Foundation in Martiny where all the original prints are on a permanent exhibition.

Amities
Philippe