[Leica] The SL

Cedric Agie cedric.agie at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 11:07:49 PST 2015

The facht that the R adapter tube does not stop down R lenses seems a
problem to me, however perfect this camera would be.

In this part of Europe most dalers haven't heard abaout a new Leica camera.
Some think it's a joke.
Again thank you for these first hand comments.
Kind Regards

Cedric Agie
Brussels