[Leica] IMG: Sunday Flower

Barney Quinn bjq1 at mac.com
Sun Nov 1 17:44:57 PST 2015

This is a complicated weekend. Along with Halloween, All Saints Day, All Souls Day as well as turning the clocks back in the US it is also the day when my Celtic ancestors thought that the light half of the year ended and the dark half started. The dark half is not a season which I like and I do not handle it well. Much to my delight I found these two Anomonies growing in the Garden yesterday. The fact that they were still thriving this late in the year encouraged me and led me to hope that the dark half of our years be dark physically dark but light spiritually light.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Barney/Anomonies.jpg.html

Comments and Criticisms welcome!

Thanks,

Barney