[Leica] IMG: portraits of group going to Tanzania

Adam Bridge abridge at mac.com
Thu May 28 18:57:40 PDT 2015

I’ll be spending the month of July in Tanzania documenting the work of a group of College of St Scholastica students as they work in a pair of Benedictine monasteries in the south-western part of the country, up in the Livingstons.

I thought I’d share the group and their individual portraits I made last month.

<http://adam-bridge.smugmug.com/Travel/Tanzania/>

Shot with Fujifilm X-T1 and Sony A7r II.

I didn’t have a lot of leeway to work with when I made these so the lighting isn’t everything I wanted. But I’m reasonably pleased with them.

I’d welcome your thoughts.

The trip will also include a bit of time up near Kilimanjaro and over to Zanzibar.

Thanks for looking!

If you have any suggestions for the trip in terms of equipment or packing I’d value those either on-list or privately.

Best regards,

Adam Bridge