[Leica] From the seaside > Tina

George Lottermoser george.imagist at icloud.com
Tue May 26 07:14:31 PDT 2015

On May 25, 2015, at 1:39 PM, Tina Manley wrote:

> I don't seem to fit in here lately.  I think I'll be taking a vacation for
> the LUG for awhile.
>
> Tina
>
> On Mon, May 25, 2015 at 12:32 PM, Marc Dufour <foto at marcdufour.net> wrote:
>
>> I'm so happy for you, Tina.
>> Personally, I prefer big companies improve their image without my
>> pictures...
>> Marc

None of us "fit in here" (or any particular other where) Tina.
Those of us who shoot for money have different business models.
Those of us who shoot for love have different subjects and styles.
Some of us imagine photography as art; some don't.
And the list goes on.

You made a very valid point.
I can easily imagine Marc's elegant and beautifully crafted images
in the finest offices, apartments and homes.
The fact that Marc does not care to "cater" to a corporate market
does not invalidate your point; simply points to a different business model.

Hang in here with the rest of us misfits… we like having you around…

Regards,
George Lottermoser

http://www.imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com/blog