[Leica] Sign, sign, everywhere a sign Saturday

Douglas Barry imra at iol.ie
Sat May 23 13:41:45 PDT 2015

Aram, you should have wandered off, scrounged a piece of cardboard box
yourself, wrote "Get off your lazy arse, and work" and walked back to stand
in front of him. I'm, of course, assuming you're 6' 5" and 250 lbs of wall
to wall muscle with an attitude problem. If you don't fit that category,
well, you have your choice of options....

Douglas