[Leica] IMGs: Referendum Signs

Nathan Wajsman nwajsman at gmail.com
Thu May 21 21:46:18 PDT 2015

Indeed. Interesting referendum.

On Sunday I get to vote in two elections in one day: the Polish presidential election, for which I have to drive to Valencia (nearest Polish consulate with voting) and the local elections here in Alicante, where there is a chance to dislodge the corrupt Partido Popular (similar to UK Tories or US Republicans) that has governed this region for most of the past four decades.

Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu
http://www.greatpix.eu