[Leica] IMGs: Queen Mary 2 at Dun Laoghaire

Douglas Barry imra at iol.ie
Thu May 21 06:11:00 PDT 2015

The Queen Mary Mary 2 is making a vist to Dun Laoghaire. She's too large for
the harbour at the moment - harbour is due to be deepened - so she's
anchored in Scotsman's Bay with passengers being ferried into the harbour. I
went down with my old Nikon D200 and forgot to bring a tripod, but anyway,
here's a three pics.

Left a bit, up a bit, aim.... A defender of Dun Laoghaire targets Cunard
cruise liner Queen Mary 2. Nikon D200
http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Dun+Laoghaire/QM2_DL_cannon.jpg.html

Dun Laoghaire biker looks longingly at Cunard cruise liner Queen Mary 2.
Nikon D200
http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Dun+Laoghaire/QM2_DL_Biker.jpg.html

Cunard cruise liner Queen Mary 2 at anchor. Nikon D200 with Nikkor 18-200 at
full extension.
http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/DouglasBray/Dun+Laoghaire/QM2_DL_anchored.jpg.html

Douglas