[Leica] IMG: Backyard Rainbow

Tina Manley tmanley at gmail.com
Tue May 19 17:08:14 PDT 2015

He is working on it!  The cedar trees have cedar rust so he's chopping them
down as soon as he can get around to it.  His older brother was just felled
by a tree he was cutting and is not in good shape.  We are really worried
about tree falls!!

Tina

On Tue, May 19, 2015 at 5:54 PM, Jim Nichols <jhnichols at lighttube.net>
wrote:

> Pretty!  Tell Tom to get the backhoe and start digging around that dead
> tree.................... :-)
>
> Jim Nichols
> Tullahoma, TN USA
>
> On 5/19/2015 4:46 PM, Tina Manley wrote:
>
>> PESO:
>>
>> We just had a sudden downpour that lasted about 15 minutes but it came
>> with
>> a backyard rainbow!
>>
>> http://www.pbase.com/image/160121500
>>
>> I've never seen one that small and that close.  One end is our garage and
>> one end is a dead tree!
>>
>> Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com