[Leica] IMG: Spot Fine

Douglas Barry imra at iol.ie
Mon May 18 10:40:01 PDT 2015

Thanks Jay, but not quite! "Glan suas e" (without accents as this ancient
email program doesn't like them much) means "Clean it up" and not "Bin the
poo". Glan = clean, suas = up, and e = it.
"Caith do cac sa bhruscar" would be a more accurate translation of  "Bin the
Poo"
as it means "Throw your shit in the bin" but it is too long for a pithy
sign.

Slán

Douglas