[Leica] De-reflection software

Frank Dernie Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com
Thu May 14 01:10:59 PDT 2015

Yup, we used the Atomic Energy Authority’s Cray 2 by sticking FE calcs at the end of their weekend run. It had 2Gb of RAM when 2Mb was a lot.
My phone contains £128million worth of memory at 1988 prices.
We used to do really hard stuff we thought was important on computers.
Now much more powerful machines travel around in kid’s pockets playing games, social media and manipulating pictures of friends faces in amusing ways.

But you have to find your own comfy sofa.