[Leica] IMG: Cello master class, using blur

George Lottermoser george.imagist at icloud.com
Wed May 13 09:37:16 PDT 2015

On May 12, 2015, at 11:22 PM, Peter Klein wrote:

> Then there's this one.  I like the bow blur of this one most of all the
> shots I took.  But I maybe messed up the framing.  Does it still work, or
> is it an "almost?"
> <
> http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/pklein/music/peledmasterclass/P5100318.jpg.html

I like the tension between the blurred bow and the hand.
It feels like a real rehearsal moment.

I'm sure it can use some fine tuning re: cropping and burning and such.
I find the organ pipes a tad distracting; along with the background in general.
I'd try toning it down quite a bit bring more attention on the players.

Regards,
George Lottermoser

http://www.imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com/blog