[Leica] Tilt Shift with Leica

Doug Herr wildlightphoto at earthlink.net
Tue May 12 09:41:33 PDT 2015

Robert Adler wrote:

>Believe me, as it gets harder and harder to carry the MF back, standards,
>lenses and ground glass (currently a Surface Pro 2), I have had such
>thoughts...
>*sigh*

Similar thoughts here… there are decent cameras which with 300mm f/4 lens weigh half as much as the R8/DMR + 280/4 APO.  I'm looking into some options to supplement the R equipment, for hiking and anything else more than 20 meters from the truck.  The theory is that carrying a good camera beats leaving a great camera behind.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com
http://doug-herr.fineartamerica.com