[Leica] Thoughts on travel power stips

Frank Filippone red735i at verizon.net
Fri May 8 17:16:08 PDT 2015

I use a single plug adapter from US to Foreign plug configuration.
I then plug into that adapter, my USA power strip/extension cord, giving me multiple outlets.

Do NOT do this if the strip has lightning protection, etc... only a dumb old fashioned strip.

Simple, straightforward, and easy to manage from the US.  All my US plugs work.  Only a single small device to buy ( the adapter).

Frank Filippone
Red735i at verizon.net