[Leica] from paris - Douglas

Philippe philippe.amard at sfr.fr
Fri May 8 08:34:26 PDT 2015

All is fine on board Dubhgas,

François told me off-list that he understands quite well, but finds it difficult to express himself in the language.

Barthes! Always on my bedside table along with Jones's dictionary of English pronunciation when I was a student…
(My favourite was "Fragments d'un Discours Amoureux", well worth the read too).

Stay well!

Amities
Philippe