[Leica] FS: Leica IR-UV Filters for Leica M8 lenses

kenlass at gate.net kenlass at gate.net
Thu May 7 14:52:47 PDT 2015

FS: Leica IR-UV filters for use with the Leica M8 and M8.2 Camera lenses

Selling my M8.2 so I won’t need these filters anymore

I have two E-39 filters, One E-46, and One E-55 filter. All are mint, and still in Leica plastic cases. When I acquired these filters, I put them on my lenses and left them until I got a Leica M Type 240 – which does not need these filters. So they are perfect and handled only twice: installing and removing once.

Price: $30 each plus shipping. $100 for the lot of 4 including shipping in the USA.

Ken Lassiter

kenlass at gate.net

561-732-6104