[Leica] Critiques

George Lottermoser george.imagist at icloud.com
Mon May 4 13:20:10 PDT 2015

On May 4, 2015, at 3:08 PM, Steve Barbour wrote:

> How will it matter, if you wish to sell, would sell to anyone, and wish to be appeal to all comers.....?

Well. IMHO if I produced an image to specifically appeal to the largest common denominator.
It would be an image of little interest to me.

I pretty much always shoot with a purpose of some kind working… at least in the background… and hopefully in the foreground.

I can't even conceive of how to make an image with "appeal to all comers…"

Regards,
George Lottermoser

http://www.imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com/blog